Hurray for the 750 million Facebook Users around the world for there is now a video call support feature! Facebook bought Skype from Microsoft and Skype for 8.5 Billion U.S. Dollars in cash!
So here's the 8 easy steps on how to get started:
- Log on to your Facebook account
- After a successful log-in, type on the address bar - www.facebook.com/videocalling
- Click GET STARTED button
- The Chat box will open, select the friend you want to see through video chat
- The chat box to your friend will appear, click the video button on upper right
- A window will appear, click set up video calling
- The Facebook video call plug-in will be downloaded, you have to save and then run the program.
- Once finished, wait for the video chat window to appear and you will be able to see and talk at the same time to your friend.