Attention! Facebook in its default setting has an unsecured connection. You will see an unsecured connection if you get the URL address starting in http:// and you might get hacked. The secure connection is like this https://facebook.com. To change the security setting, you have to do this 6 easy steps:
1. Log-in to your Facebook Account
2. On the homepage, click Account on the upper extreme right of the screen.
3. Then a drop down menu will be seen, you have to click the Account Settings.
4. Once you're in Account Settings, you have to click the Account Security.
5. Put check by clicking on the box that says Secure Browsing (https). Example:
6. Then click SAVE.
After you save the settings, the page will brought you back to your account settings but in secure connection - "https://"
Pls. share this to your friends and help them to have less hackable Facebook Account.